Please review the terms and conditions that you signed for specifics on the refund/credit policy. Please call our Customer Service Department with any concerns or refund consideration requests at (855) 944-8899.
The general rule for credits is that we will credit you if you are charged for someone that hangs up, if the call doesn’t meet the minimum qualified call time criteria or of the consumer is not interested in an auto insurance quote.
However, there are other circumstances that arise. If you have any of the following, you are welcome to request a credit, and we will have a support staff member evaluate and credit calls accordingly.
Ring Router Call Credits Defined:
- Currently Insured with Insurance Carrier (Captive Agents)
- Disconnected Calls w/o contact information obtained
- Calling to File Claim, Pay Bills, Update Policies
- No License
- Commercial Vehicle Calls
- Consumer asking for another carrier and will not accept quote
- Out of State Calls
Among others, we will not credit calls for the following reasons:
- Insured/Uninsured- We do ask this question, but cannot validate the effectiveness of this question, or the timeframe of insurance coverage
We hope to provide you with quality calls of consumers looking for auto insurance quotes. But if you choose to cancel, we have tried to simplify the process.
Clients may cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised this cancellation policy has been updated to make it easier for our clients
- If you would like to cancel prior to the first program auto-recharge we would then exhaust remaining funds of the initial deposit only, and then stop sending calls.
- If you have already past your initial call purchase, or made at least 2 pre-payments, you may choose to either exhaust the funds, or cancel the program at any time, and receive a refund of funds minus a $50 service. If the funds are less than $50 we will simply retain the remaining dollars to cover any maintenance fees.
- Email email@example.com to cancel or if you have questions about the cancelation policy.
Warranty Policy – Incoming Sales Calls
All incoming calls will be presumed as billable unless you request a credit. All credit requests will be verified by our Quality Control Department. If a call is determined to not be a sales call, the price of the call will be credited to your account.
Term/Termination of Web Hosting Agreement
- The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin when Initial Deposit has been processed. After the Initial Deposit, this Agreement shall remain in force until the account you cancel the account by calling our Customer Service Department. ADDITIONALLY AFTER THE INITIAL DEPOSIT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE RINGROUTER.COM TO AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD ADDITIONAL FUNDS TO MAINTAIN A POSITIVE BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the “Term.
- This Agreement may be terminated
- By you. To terminate service, please call our Customer Service Department at (818) 253-9794
- by RingRouter.com in the event of nonpayment by Customer,
- by RingRouter.com, at any time, without notice, if, in RingRouter.com’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of the this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Customer’s use of the Services disrupts or, in RingRouter.com’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, RingRouter.com’s business operations and/or
- If you cancel this Agreement prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
- you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation,
- com may terminate this Agreement
- if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable or
- immediately by giving written notice to Customer, if RingRouter.com determines in good faith that Customer’s use of the Customer Web site or the Customer Content violates any term or condition. If RingRouter.com cancels this Agreement prior to the end of the Term for your breach of this Agreement and related agreements, the Customer’s use of the Services disrupts, RingRouter.com shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which RingRouter.com may be entitled.