Careers at Ring Router
POSITION TITLE: Junior Sales Representative – Ring Router
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the VP of Business Development and VP of Sales, this entry level position will have a sales and account management function within the company.
The Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring new insurance agents as clients for Ring Router.
You must also be extremely comfortable on the phone, as you will be making outbound calls, receiving inbound calls, and setting appointments.
You will also be required to interact with current customers, and our focus is on top notch customer service. This role will need to be able to manage sales, provide customer solutions, answer questions, or elevate issues to management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-pace, collaborative environment
- Ability to spend a lot of your day making cold calls to insurance agents for the purpose of selling our services. We will provide lists, and also do a considerable amount of marketing to drive inbound leads.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage a sales pipeline and followup activities
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving
- Candidate must be comfortable utilizing consultative selling techniques
- Commitment to delivering a high level of professionalism and responsiveness
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Some experience with Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and Salesforce/CRM is a plus
ABOUT RING ROUTER
Founded in 2012, RingRouter is a profitable growing startup in Issaquah WA, with multiple employees operating virtually around the world. Ring Router is a technology solution that powers the insurance lead generation industry. Our company works with large national brands like Nationwide, Allstate, and local agents and brokers to deliver insurance inbound call leads, with plans to expand to other verticals as an affiliate network. To learn more about Ring Router, please visit our web site at www.ringrouter.com.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email email@example.com